♥ Tips to apply false eyelashes ♥
- STEP 1. Carefully move false eyelashes from the box with tweezers.
- STEP 2. Compare false eyelashes to the length of your eyes and trim them to the appropriate length and width if necessary.
- STEP 4. Apply glue to the root of the false eyelashes, and bend the strip to make the ends kiss for better adhesive onto the ends.
- STEP 5. Look downwards into a mirror and place the fake lashes close to the root of the natural eyelashes, and gently press from the middle of the false lashes to the end of the eye.
- STEP 6. Use eyeliner to fill in the blank so as to blend the line of the band to your lash line
- STEP 7. Admire how good your eyelashes look